How will you use your creativity, entrepreneurial attitude and approach to art to guide your startup thinking?
Last week Mike Winklemann’s (aka ‘Beeple’) encrypted jpeg digital artwork The First 500 Days sold for $69m, with the Non-fungible tokens (‘NFT’) revolution and blockchain technology digitalising the art domain.
Van Gogh said, “dream of painting and then paint your dream” and make a success from your entrepreneurial endeavours.
Lessons learned from Kyffin Williams, Wales’s foremost artist, known and admired as a painter of the mountains, the seas and the coast of Anglesey.
– Open mindedness. One must spoil as many canvases as one succeeds with.
– Reality leaves a lot to the imagination I dream of painting, and then I paint my dream.
– You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are.
– Your audience or customers are craving the unexpected – give it to them.
– Experiment to find your signature style (brand).
– Obsess on making it happen.
– Abolish perfectionism.
“Art washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life.”
Thank you Ian Brookes FRSA 🌹