Are you giving yourself time to smell the sea, feel the sky and let your soul and spirit fly?
1. Proactively prevent burnout – before and after.
2. Give yourself permission to check out.
3. Trust your team.
4. Your startup will grow stronger & learn.
5. The change of pace is important.
6. You became a founder to be in control of your own destiny.
7. Your startup is your passion, but sometimes you need to take a break from passion.
8. You can’t get away from challenges, but you can get away and recharge.
Taking a break is a chance to rekindle the romance you first had with your business and only by putting it all down do you realise that both the romance is still there, and that the work is never going to be done. Ideas are easy, implementation is hard. An entrepreneur is ultimately a doer not a dreamer, so don’t limit yourself by forgetting that in between goals and results is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed.